Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hi this is Lindsay again, I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I feel so thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus for loving us in spite of ourselves. I am am thankful for my family my husband Peter and our children and our extended family. We spent the holiday with Peter's family his mom crammed 25 people in their house which is not as big as our home for even though they are well off you would not know if for they live modestly and she taught me to clip coupons and be on the look out for bargains. Jane likes to help those in need and missionaries. Peter's sister Kelly and Paul and their children Matthew and Natasha were there.  Peter's aunt and uncle and his cousins were also there as well as a few people from their church that did not have family to spend the holiday with. We feasted on turkey and I made crock pot macroni and cheese and sweet potato caserole and Kelly made brocholie caserole and pumpkin pie and Jane made everything else. My favorite part of the day was when we went around the table and said something they were thankful for. I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.    

No comments:

Post a Comment