Sunday, November 13, 2011

Laura's update

I am sorry I have not posted anything in quite some time I was having some computer difficulties and ended up getting another computer but I am back now.  I hope you all are doing well. I have personally been dealing with a lot last month I was sick with a sinus infection which cleared up in time for us to take our self-advocates of Meck. group on a cruise to the Bahamas. When we got home my husband Rob got sick and ended up in the hospital with a bacterial infection-he is well now thank God. The car died and we had to get a new one. Our beloved cat Tigger 2 ran away on Halloween two weeks ago and has not been seen since but we are still praying that he will by some miracle return home.  My husband Rob is out of work and is looking so hopefully he will find something soon. He has mostl  recently been working with people with developmental disabilities. I have not been doing so much writing lately although my friend Daniel is editing book 2 so hopefully we can find a publisher that won't charge a lot of money like I had to pay to get Lindsay published and will pay me to get the other books publishd since I don't have so much money to pay a publisher at the moment so don't give up on Lindsay and her story and get the word out about it so we can get more copies of Lindsay sold. Lindsay is now on display at the downtown Charlotte library and is for sale at the Park Rd. book store and you can always order a copy on http://www.xlibris.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment