Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lindsay's updates-Peter and aAnna's birthdays

The last time I posted anything on here was in July but the computer died before I could post on September 3 which is Peter and Anna's birthday (Peter said that his daughter is his favorite present even though she was born a month early under difficult circumstances.) That afternoon we had some of Anna's friends over to the house for a party and her grandparents (Peter's parents) and her aunt Kelly and her cousin Matt were all there. That night the kids' grandparents stayed at our house so we could go out to dinner for Peter's birthday and some of his friends met us at the restaurant and he opened some presents. Later on we came home and ate some cake and ice cream. I feel so blessed to have my wonderful family. My parents did send him a Christian book and they sent Anna a doll.  

No comments:

Post a Comment